2017 SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION
Deadline: POSTMARKED by April 28, 2017
(No Exceptions, No E-Mail/Fax)
The York County Council of REALTORS® is pleased to announce that we are providing scholarships totaling $25,000 to deserving York County graduating seniors in 2017 as follows:
- $2,500 scholarships for those attending a 4-year college or university
- $1,250 scholarships for those attending a 2-year community college or trade school (degree and license programs accepted)
The number of scholarships awarded will be determined by the number of applications received up to $25,000.
The scholarships are open to graduating York County Senior High School students who attend a high school located in York County. Students who are home schooled in York County are also eligible.
Each applicant is required to complete an essay (250-300 words) on one of the following subjects:
- Describe what "The Golden Rule" means to you and why
- Tell us about someone from your own life who has influenced your decision to go to college
- Share something you have done or been part of that has made a difference in your family, school or community.
We are pleased to have the opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the education of York County students and look forward to having many applications to review.
Students must send the completed application, essay, high school transcript and 2 personal written references to the York County Council of REALTORS®.