2018 SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION
Deadline: POSTMARKED by April 27, 2018
(No Exceptions, No E-Mail/Fax)
The York County Council of the Maine Association of REALTORS® is pleased to announce that we are providing scholarships totaling $30,000 to deserving York County graduating seniors in 2018 as follows:
- $2,500 scholarships for those attending a 4-year college or university
- $1,500 scholarships for those attending a 2-year community college or trade school (degree and license programs accepted)
The number of scholarships awarded will be determined by the number of applications received up to $30,000.
The scholarships are open to graduating York County Senior High School students who attend a high school located in York County. Students who are home schooled in York County are also eligible.
Each applicant is required to complete an essay (250-300 words) on one of the following subjects:
- Discuss an accomplishment, event or realization that sparked a period of personal growth in your life.
- Explain what movie, musical artist or genre, novel or poem has most influenced the way you view the world and why.
- Describe your most unique or special skill that differentiates you from everyone else.
We are pleased to have the opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the education of York County students and look forward to having many applications to review.
Students must send the completed application, essay, high school transcript and 2 personal written references to the York County Council of the Maine Association of REALTORS®.