2019 SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION
Deadline: POSTMARKED by April 26, 2019
(No Exceptions, No E-Mail/Fax)
The York County Council of the Maine Association of REALTORS® is pleased to announce that we are providing scholarships totaling $30,000 to deserving York County graduating seniors in 2019 as follows:
- $2,500 scholarships for those attending a 2-year community college or trade school (degree and license programs accepted)
- $2,500 scholarships for those attending a 4-year college or university
The scholarships are open to graduating York County Senior High School students who attend a high school located in York County. Students who are home schooled in York County are also eligible.
Each applicant is required to complete an essay (250-300 words) on one of the following subjects:
- Describe something in your life ~ an interest, talent, person or event that is so meaningful and important to you.
- Describe a problem you've solved (or a problem you'd like to solve) and how you accomplished your goals.
- Recount a time when you faced a challenge, setback or failure. How did it affect you and what did you learn from it?
We are pleased to have the opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the education of York County students and look forward to having many applications to review.
Students must send the completed application, essay, high school transcript and 2 personal written references to the York County Council of the Maine Association of REALTORS®.