Your Affiliate membership in in the York County Council, representing over 1,200 REALTOR® & Affiliate members, gives you membership in the Maine Association of REALTORS® representing over 6,200 REALTOR® & 400 Affiliate members.
REALTORS® work closely with many businesses throughout York County to assist in successful real estate transactions. In addition to the opportunities gained by networking with, and promoting your business to over 1,200 professionals involved in the real estate industry, Individual Affiliate members also receive the following (including but not limited to):
- Receive periodic email updates, newsletters and announcements;
- Ability to attend all meetings, classes and events at the member price;
- Ability to sponsor membership meetings which includes a table for marketing materials and opportunity to address the attendees;
- Ability to list your logo and contact information in our online Affiliate Directory; and
- Ability to request York County Council member email addresses and/or membership directory.
Click here to see the Affiliate members listed in the online Affiliate Directory.
To apply for Affiliate membership, click on the month in which you are joining.
2022 Affiliate Membership Applications
2022 “Secondary In-State” Affiliate Membership Applications
NOTE: This application is for those real estate licensees who hold primary membership in another Board in Maine (i.e, Greater Portland Board) and would like to hold secondary membership in the York County Council.
If questions, please contact our Staff Association Executive at [email protected].